Weed NETWORK FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Weed NETWORK's offical forum. SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Commands and rules] Board

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misteriz

[Commands and rules] Board Empty
PostSubject: [Commands and rules] Board   [Commands and rules] Board I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Build player command and rules boards where they can check all commands that they can use and rules. Its usefull because you can know all commands and act cool if some members don't know them. (Build these command and rules boards in spawn).

[Commands and rules] Board 2013-07-13_022135_5930618
Back to top Go down
Irual12
Admin
Irual12

PostSubject: Re: [Commands and rules] Board   [Commands and rules] Board I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:08 am

I can make a book that is given in spawn and shows the rules or commands. Until now I haven't had that much time to work with it but I will try to set it up
Back to top Go down
https://weednetwork.forum.co.ee
Misteriz

PostSubject: Re: [Commands and rules] Board   [Commands and rules] Board I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:10 am

ok ;p i think it would be easier that going to spawn and read all commands. But still maybe you need make like rule board. Or Command for basic commands.
Back to top Go down
Irual12
Admin
Irual12

PostSubject: Re: [Commands and rules] Board   [Commands and rules] Board I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:11 am

Ye I will think of something when my school is over
Back to top Go down
https://weednetwork.forum.co.ee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Commands and rules] Board   [Commands and rules] Board I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Commands and rules] Board
Page 1 of 1